1. Michigan Wolverines
The most obvious landing spot for Jim Harbaugh at this point in time is heading back to his former college and coaching the Michigan Wolverines.
Michigan has been going through a terrible stretch of football under Brady Hoke, and hiring Harbaugh would immediately take them a large step forward. He was an excellent recruiter back in his days with the Stanford Cardinal, and his voice is exactly what the Wolverines need in the locker room.
Most reports that have come out about Harbaugh have been stating that he has a deal in place with the Wolverines following the season. It seems like the most likely scenario at this point in time, and it would be a perfect fit for Harbaugh. The fans in Michigan are ready to welcome him back, and it would help heal the 5-7 season that they just endured.
At this point in time, Michigan appears to be the likely destination for Harbaugh. He is definitely intrigued with the option of heading home where he played his college football, and they are likely offering a very nice contract to go along with a coaching job at one of the most prestigious college football programs in the history of the game.
More from FanSided
- NFL rumors: Aaron Rodgers sets Jets up for Super Bowl run with new contract
- MLB Trade Grades: Dodgers land Amed Rosario from Guardians
- Colorado gives Pac-12 a possible death knell with move to Big 12
- NFL rumors: Dalvin Cook suitor maintaining very ‘real’ interest
- Braves get dose of bad news on Max Fried as ace nears return