In order to prepare for the AFC Championship, New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady channeled his inner Bill Belichick by wearing a cut-off hoodie to the podium.
Ladies and gentlemen around the world, and children of all ages, allow us to introduce to you the new and improved Tom Brady.
Yes, that is the New England Patriots quarterback wearing a cut-off hoodie inspired by his head coach Bill Belichick.
What does this mean for Sunday’s game against the Indianapolis Colts? We don’t have an answer to that just yet, but what we do know is it means the Patriots quarterback is channeling his inner dark Jedi and that could spell trouble for the Indy defense.
It is science.
Oh, and for you Bill Belichick hoodie stat lovers: Belichick has worn a gray hoodie with cut-off sleeves for 38 games.
In those 38 games, Belichick has compiled a 29-9 record, including a 6-4 record in the NFL playoffs. If the Patriots coach wears the grey cut-off again in the AFC Championship, Tom Brady and company wil be looking to give Belichick his seventh postseason win in the attire.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle