Memphis Grizzlies C Marc Gasol showed his versatility on the court on Monday night when he attempted a couple of headers for a bucket.
Marc Gasol will be starting in the All-Star game in a few weeks in New York City, but he showed off some of his other skills on the court on Monday night. Maybe he should be looking to get into some soccer action. Check out these headers he was trying to put in for the bucket against the Orlando Magic.
Not only is Marc one of the best centers in the game, he also looks like he can play a mean game of soccer. Too bad he wasn’t able to get that bucket to fall. That would be the only thing that would have made this highlight better. It still is an amazing highlight from Marc. He should attempt something like this in every game.
Next time someone throws him a lob, he can use his head to drop it in. He is going to have to knock one of these down during the season. Maybe we can see another attempt in the All-Star game against his brother Pau.
Marc is averaging 19.1 points per game this year and he has helped lead the Grizzlies to a 31-12 record.
More from FanSided
- Mike McCarthy calls out Cowboys for not defending Andy Dalton
- Matthew Stafford completes Georgia homecoming with game-winning TD as time expires (Video)
- Ben Roethlisberger’s reaction to Titans missed field goal is hilarious (Video)
- Watch Baker Mayfield and Joe Burrow trade touchdowns in epic comeback (Video)
- Who is the Cowboys backup QB for Andy Dalton?