The Orlando Magic rookie somehow lost his shoe during a play
It starts out as just an ordinary play.
Here comes Aaron Gordon, the Orlando Magic rookie. His team is playing the Miami Heat. He’s bringing up the ball, and then… his shoe explodes off his foot somehow.
Skeptical? You can see it all here:
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
I can’t even begin to explain what happened there. The shoe seems to have a mind of its own. It’s untouched by anything, yet it shoots off his foot like a rocket.
Admirably, Aaron Gordon tried to finish the play, and it would have been quite an achievement if he’d succeeded.
It looks like he has that James Bond ejector seat in his shoe, and one of his toes accidentally pressed it on his way up the court. I don’t know, have you got a better explanation? This defies logic. Maybe we need to ask Bill Nye the Science Guy what happened here.
Well it appears to have been an isolated incident. Gordon could have gotten hurt on that play, and it’s lucky he didn—
(h/t SB Nation)
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle