Jason Richardson made his return to the NBA after two long years away due to injuries but one twitter troll tried to ruin his moment.
After two years away from the game due to knee injuries, veteran shooting guard Jason Richardson returned to the court for the Philadelphia 76ers. Richardson last played in the 2012-2013 season but was limited to 33 games and had not played until returning to the court on Feb. 20.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
Making a return after being away from the game for that long and at his advanced basketball age of 34 is a significant achievement for the former Michigan State All-American who was the fifth overall pick in the 2001 NBA Draft of the Golden State Warriors and expressed his gratitude on twitter after his return.
Pretty awesome moment for J-Rich…until one troll just had to interject himself and try to rain on his parade by being a clown, and that’s actually pretty insulting to clowns.
Richardson didn’t brush off the troll job by this clown and let him have it as he should have. Richardson could have retired and lived off his NBA earnings, but he was resilient and never relinquished that dream of playing again in the NBA.
That should be celebrated whether he had a triple double or went 0-10 from the field.
Richardson has 14 points and 10 rebounds in 42 minutes over two games for the 76ers and one incredible owning of a twitter troll.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle