Adidas has released images of the March Madness uniforms for each team it sponsors
Believe it or not, March Madness is right around the corner. And while the teams gear up to earn the approval of the committee, athletic companies ready their special March Madness uniforms.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
While most of the teams (and the world) belong to Nike, Adidas, forever the second banana of athletic apparel, has a few teams of its own, and it has released the first images of those teams’ special March Madness uniforms.
Here are the uniforms:
Gotta say, those are some pretty snazzy uniforms. While Louisville is going with the long sleeves, most of the uniforms are true to the schools’ classic looks.
Although I wouldn’t be assuming that NC State or Nebraska will be part of March Madness (Nebraska currently has a losing record), presumably they can use these unis in the NIT or whatever tournament they’re a part of.
Either way, these uniforms are the first sign of March Madness. Now we can all begin to get excited for spring, and get ready to fill out our office brackets and pretend we’ve been watching college basketball the whole time. And get ready to put on your shocked face when Kentucky miraculously makes it to the Final Four.
Here are some more close-up looks of each team’s individual Adidas uniforms (all photos are courtesy of Adidas):
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle