Not cool, James Harden. Not cool. The Houston Rockets shooting guard did what no man should ever do on Sunday, as he kicked a fellow brethren where the sun don’t shine.
Harden’s victim: none other than LeBron James.
The play earned Harden a flagrant foul, but more importantly he lost points with men everywhere. He should also be expecting a suspension given the league’s history in ruling when a similar instance happened in the past involving James’ former teammate Dwyane Wade.
It has been an incredibly chippy game and LeBron James was involved in a scuffle earlier in the game as well.
Harden is averaging 27.0 points (44.7 percent shooting from the field, 38.2 percent shooting from three), 7.0 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game this season.
James averaging 26.0 points (49.1 percent shooting from the field, 33.6 percent shooting from three), 7.3 assists and 5.8 rebounds per game this season and has Cleveland in a position to finish as one of the top seeds in the Eastern Conference.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle