A young special needs New York Giants fan could hardly contain himself while receiving gifts from the team he loves so much.
One of the more wonderful things about sports is how it galvanizes and unites society.
More from New York Giants
- Raiders: Saquon Barkley’s new contract may have screwed over Josh Jacobs
- 3 reasons the NY Giants won Saquon Barkley contract negotiations
- Saquon Barkley’s new contract is an L for NFL running backs: Best memes and tweets
- Austin Ekeler leading RB revolt with Zoom meeting of biggest names
- Giants newest WR addition feels like spray-and-pray tactic
Everyday life is tough. Sometimes pondering negative aspects of the world is too much to take. It’s only natural that people need a release from it all.
Sports provides one of those outlets and often times brings people together in the most mysterious of ways.
Fan-bases gather of all skill-sets, races, genders and of course all ages on Sunday to root for their favorite NFL team together. Despite how different each one is, they unite around one common goal for three hours a week.
Michael Monorock, who is one of these very young fans, loves his New York Giants.
He loves his Giants so much that when his favorite organization in the world sent him a few gifts, he could hardly contain his excitement.
While his family read the card and presented the gifts one by one, the sheer joy an onlooker feels while watching such happiness is enough to make you place the tissues nearby.
The Giants provided their number-one fan with a hat, landyard, Super Bowl DVD, book and a tee shirt.
Not bad at all.
H/T Bleacher Report
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle