No. 1: Tiger Stadium – LSU Tigers
There’s intense fans, loud fans, unruly fans…and then there’s LSU fans, who put all of the former to shame.
Tiger stadium at any time of day is one of the most imposing places to play. Visiting teams can barely communicate on the field, even less so on the sidelines, due to the incredible racket and deafening noise made by Tiger fans.
But once the sun goes down, and the lights go on in Baton Rouge, it becomes something of myth.
You’ve probably heard the saying, “Tiger Stadium at night, where dreams go to die”, and that’s when the nickname of Death Valley takes its meaning. Noise that has measured on the richter scale has been caused by fans at Tiger Stadium, and the normally fun-loving Louisiana folk turn into frenzied Tiger junkies.
Just the noise at Tiger Stadium would probably be enough to put them on top of this list, but there’s so much more. The student section is one of the most active and involved that you’ll see in the nation, and there are groups of fans who’s costumes and antics put Mardi Gras veterans to shame.
Tiger Stadium — day or night — the most raucous venue in college football today.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle