Free agent running back Reggie Bush is reportedly considering a potential return to the New Orleans Saints, along with the New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers.
Reggie Bush is set to test the open market in NFL Free Agency and it appears he already has his eyes set on a handful of teams.
More from New England Patriots
- Patriots backup plan for DeAndre Hopkins is a shot in the dark
- NFL rumors: Patriots screwed themselves with DeAndre Hopkins pursuit
- Bill O’Brien arrival did not end the road for one disliked Patriots coach
- 3 biggest mistakes from the NFL offseason
- NFL Rumors: Dalvin Cook free agency complicated by court filing
According to the latest buzz prior to free agency officially opening, Bush is considering a potential return to the team that made him the No. 2 overall selection in the 2006 NFL Draft, the New Orleans Saints.
Along with New Orleans, Bush is reportedly considering the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots and San Francisco 49ers, which would take him back to California where he was a college star at USC.
The news comes from Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network.
All three teams are in serious need of running back depth, so it will be interesting to see whether Bush is looking for money or a chance to win.
If Reggie Bush is looking to sign with the team that will give him the best opportunity to win a Super Bowl, he would have to look no further than Foxboro where Tom Brady and company took home the Lombardi Trophy to earlier this year.
We should find out which way Bush is leaning in a matter of hours.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle