Unsurprisingly, boxing fans will have to shell out an absurd amount of cash if they want to be in the house for Mayweather-Pacquiao on May 2.
More from Boxing
- Limited-Time FanDuel Boxing Promo: $200 Bonus for ANY Bet on Baumgardner vs Linardatou
- Rays vs. Diamondbacks prediction and odds for Thursday, June 29 (Take the OVER)
- DraftKings Boxing Promo GUARANTEES $200 on Lopez vs Taylor (Plus, Win an Extra $200+ in Five States!)
- Industry’s BIGGEST Boxing Promo Unlocks $2,500 Bonus Betting on Lopez vs Taylor at FanDuel
- Turn $5 Into $200 Betting on Claressa Shields With DraftKings Boxing Promo (-8000 Odds Usually Pays out 6 Cents!)
If you’re among the many sports fans wanting to take in the Floyd Mayweather-Manny Pacquiao fight in person: good luck.
ESPN’s Darren Rovell is reporting that ticket prices for the fight will be sold for as much as $7,500 at face value.
Yep, that’ll put a sizable dent in one’s bank account.
Considering we’re strictly talking about tickets sold at face value, these prices are incredible. Still, it isn’t surprising. This is the most anticipated boxing match in quite some time and there surely are plenty of spectators willing to shell out big bucks to see this historic fight live.
Mayweather will enter the fight at 47-0 with 26 knockouts. Pacquiao is 57-5-2 with 38 knockouts.
Mayweather is the betting favorite for the bout at -200 and Pacquiao at +160, according to Bovada.
How much would you be willing to spend in order to see the fight? Tell us in the comments section!
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle