As Will Ferrell tours the Cactus League, his second stop came at second base for the Seattle Mariners
Will Ferrell is taking the field for several MLB clubs in the Cactus League as part of his special that HBO and FunnyorDie are teaming up for.
Over the course of one day, Ferrell will play all nine positions for various teams across Arizona.
His first stint came at shortstop for the Oakland Athletics.
After getting out of the first inning unscathed with the Athletics, Ferrell was then traded to the Seattle Mariners where he played second base for an inning.
In his short time at second base, Ferrell crouched over and got in position as he anticipated ground balls that may have come his way. He also barked out orders and had fun out there messing with his teammates.
Will Ferrell playing spring training for one team is funny, playing for a bunch of teams and every position is even funnier.
More from FanSided
- Athens High School has changed the name of its football stadium to honor QB Joe Burrow
- UFC 253: Israel Adesanya vs. Paulo Costa live results and highlights
- UFC 253: Israel Adesanya vs. Paulo Costa betting odds
- Don’t be surprised if the Charlo twins deliver twin knockouts
- MAC has approved football to return in the Fall