Sacramento Kings center DeMarcus Cousins had a monster block as he ran down Washington Wizards guard John Wall’s fastbreak and swatted away his shot.
DeMarcus Cousins is one of the most dominant big men in the NBA. Every game Cousins seems to give us something to be in awe about, and that was the case again on Saturday night.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
Against the Washington Wizards Saturday, Cousins put his agility on display.
Late in the second quarter, John Wall had a full head of steam and went right down the court and looked like he was going to have an easy layup for two points.
That was until Cousins showed some tremendous agility to turn around and made an incredible rejection at the hoop.
Wall is one of the fastest players in the game and Cousins had just enough speed to get up and make the block.
It’s also impressive considering his eyes were on the guy he was guarding before he turned his attention and had enough time to get in position for the defensive stop. DeMarcus Cousins may be a large man, but he also has speed and athleticism to go with it.
John Wall found that out Saturday night.
[H/T: Hardwood Paroxysm]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle