The Cleveland Cavaliers and LeBron James were in Miami Monday night to take on the Heat. LeBron got no love on one play from his best friend Dwyane Wade.
Earlier this season, LeBron and the Cavaliers took on the Heat in Miami on Christmas Day. The Heat were geared up for that game and pulled out an emotional victory against the man that helped bring the team another two championships.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
Monday night, the Cavaliers were in town again and LeBron was looking to avenge the earlier season loss.
Since that game on Christmas, both teams have gone in opposite directions as the Cavaliers are one of the favorites in the east and the Heat are trying to grab one of the final playoff spots.
Once again the Heat were ready to roll and LeBron got no love from his friend Dwyane Wade.
As LeBron was driving to the hoop, Wade made a physical steal from his buddy LeBron.
Wade would take the ball and score on an incredible layup as he crashed to the floor.
If LeBron is looking to get his first win in Miami since leaving, it’s going to have to come at another time as the Heat are once again rolling through Cleveland.
For LeBron, he got no love from his best friend.
[H/T: SB Nation]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle