Robin Lopez continued his assault on NBA mascots on Sunday night.
Robin Lopez of the Portland Trailblazers has a long history against NBA team mascots. He hates everything about them and has a long line of incidents against them. His assault on NBA mascots continued on Sunday night when he took out the Toronto Raptors mascot.
Check him out right here:
The Raptors mascot obviously was well aware of Robin Lopez’s feud against mascots and did whatever he could to provoke Robin into action. The Raptor was mocking Robin on the court. The Raptor put on a big wig and started doing a little dance on the floor and Robin could not stand for it any longer. Robin ran onto the court to take the Raptor out and then ran back over to the bench. It was like a drive-by take down by Robin.
Check out some of the history of Robin Lopez and his history against mascots:
As you can see, Robin has a problem. He might need to be put into rehab or something for his problem.
I love how Lopez ran off of the court after he took out the Raptor. Was he hoping that nobody saw him?
H/T FTW USA Today
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle