Los Angeles Lakers PG Jeremy Lin gave up a turnover, but was able to hustle back on defense to get the block on Golden State Warriors SF Draymond Green.
When you think of Jeremy Lin, you wouldn’t think of his ability to get up and block shtos. You wouldn’t think of some shot blocker that will force players to stay out of the lane. He is not an intimidating force in the lane. He is quite the opposite.
On Monday night, Jeremy Lin was that shot blocker for the Los Angeles Lakers against the Golden State Warriors. He was that shot blocker for at least one play. Check out Lin get up to block this shot on big man Draymond Green.
Lin did give up the turnover on the play, but he hustled hard to make the big time swat on the big man. Green needs to go up with that shot a little harder, otherwise he needs to be prepped to be embarrassed like that. It almost seemed like Lin wanted to laugh about that blocked shot that he had on Green before he went over to complain to the ref about the previous play.
Who would have thought that Lin would have gotten that block from behind. That was a pretty sweet play by Lin.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle