Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams shook the rim with this impressive 360 slam.
The NBA slam dunk contest was done and gone over a month ago and Zach LaVine provided some memorable highlights with his performance. He showed some ridiculous athleticism with his jams.
What happens when an NFL player goes up for some monster slams like that? We pretty much lose our minds!
Check out what Green Bay Packers WR Davante Adams did:
That is a 360 between the legs monster throw down from Adams. That is freaking madness! This dude is playing wide receiver?!?
Adams played basketballl in high school and was considered a 2-sport star going into college. He chose to play football when he attended Fresno State though and then made a nice impact on the field for the Packers in his rookie season. He finished his rookie year with 446 receiving yards and 3 touchdowns.
We didn’t know that he could get up like this on the basketball court though. We didn’t know he had the hang time to shake the rim like this. We will be looking at him in a whole new way now. When Aaron Rodgers goes to toss the rock to him, we expect for him to come down with the ball no matter how high it was thrown. He might as well do a 360 when he goes up for it as well.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle