A look at the NCAA Tournament action on Thursday in the second round between Arkansas and Wofford
The second round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament rolls right along on Thursday and one of the match ups that we will see on Thursday will be the No. 5 seed in the West Region, Arkansas, taking on the No. 12 seeded Wofford.
Arkansas comes in after showing some serious progress in the SEC this year. Just how much did this program progress? Well, they were actually able to make a solid run in the SEC Tournament that saw them make it all the way to the final game, where they were stopped by the juggernaut that is Kentucky. This team has the tools to maybe get to the Sweet 16 and that journey starts on Thursday night.
Wofford comes in as the No. 12 seed in the region and champions of the Southern Conference. While Arkansas is a solid team, there’s no question that with a pretty flawless game, Wofford can come away with the win in this one.
This should definitely be an exciting outing, as we know what the 12-5 match ups sometimes bring us.
As the action takes place on Thursday night, you can follow along with all the action below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle