Portland Trailblazers center Robin Lopez continued his violence against NBA mascots as he took out the Orlando Magic mascot Friday night.
Robin Lopez won’t stop his rampage against mascots until every single mascot in the league has felt his wrath. Friday night in Orlando, Lopez continued his attacks on mascots around the league.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
Before the game against the Magic, the Trailblazers were out on the court for warmups to get ready for the game.
Lopez was greeted by the Orlando Magic’s mascot, Stuff the Magic Dragon.
Stuff, aware of Lopez and his behavior toward mascots, greeted Lopez with a sign that said, “Robin needs a hug.” It appeared that Lopez and Stuff were going to get along until Stuff turned the signed around, which read, “J/K.”
Stuff proceeded to whack Lopez over the head with the sign out of nowhere to surprise the big center.
Lopez returned the favor by picking up and slamming Stuff to the ground to continue his assault on NBA mascots.
Just when it appeared that Lopez and a mascot might be able to get along, he took a sign to the head and once again went on the hunt as he took down the Magic mascot.
[H/T: SB Nation]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle