The Sacramento Kings forward threw down a monster slam dunk over the Charlotte Hornets’ Bismack Biyombo last night.
Professor Andre Miller does not jump. He does not need to jump when his pupils can do it for him.
More from Charlotte Hornets
- Who is James Nnaji, and what can he become for the Charlotte Hornets?
- Should the Hornets be worried about Brandon Miller’s Summer League woes?
- P.J. Washington has named his price: Is he worth it?
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA Free Agency Live Deal Tracker: Grading every signing made worst to best
Coming off a Derrick Williams pick, Miller remained tethered to the ground and slid a bounce pass to the rolling Williams.
Bismack Biyombo was guarding Reggie Evans on the baseline when he saw Derrick Williams rushing towards the basket. Like any good rim protector should do, Biyombo rose to meet Williams.
It did not go well.
Andre Miller could not have made that assist more labored. But it didn’t matter; the play ended with pieces of Biyombo shrapnel scattered across the floor. The dunk probably knocked some of Williams’ teeth back in place.
The play was a part of a 101-91 victory for the Sacramento Kings over the Charlotte Hornets. Rudy Gay led the way for the Kings with 33 points and 9 rebounds, and the Kings improved their dismal record to 23-45.
Meanwhile the Hornets slid to 29-38, a half game behind the Boston Celtics and Indiana Pacers for the eighth seed in the Eastern Conference. The Hornets are killing their playoff chances after enjoying a somewhat stable cushion between them and their lottery counterparts.
Derrick Williams scored 13 points in the game coming off of the bench. Since entering the league as the number 2 pick n the draft, Williams has shown glimpses but struggles with creating a consistent output. This dunk will probably cause more frustration than jubilation for Kings fans.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle