LeBron James sank a 40-foot shot without much effort after a whistle and a foul call during the Cleveland Cavaliers game against the Milwaukee Bucks Sunday afternoon.
LeBron James has some incredible talent on the hardwood. Sunday, against the Milwaukee Bucks, the Cavaliers’ superstar showed off why he is the best as the Cavaliers rolled through the Milwaukee Bucks in the 4th quarter to pick up a victory against their Central Division foe.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
During the fourth quarter, LeBron was standing out near the half-court line dribbling the ball when a whistle was called.
A foul was called on the play and the game came to a stop. It was after the whistle that LeBron did something impressive even though it didn’t count.
Standing from 40-feet out, LeBron threw up a shot without having to leave his feet and hit nothing but net as he sunk the incredibly long shot.
Even though the shot didn’t count on the scoreboard, it caused quite a reaction from the crowd as they cheered the incredible shot.
Shooting from 40-feet out is hard enough, but being able to make the shot casually and without effort shows just how talented LeBron James really is.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle