The Oregon Ducks are trying to get to the Sweet 16, and they’re going to try and stifle the Wisconsin Badgers with stunning throwback jerseys.
The Oregon Ducks are trying to reach the Sweet 16 and make it out of the first weekend in March Madness, but if they going out tonight they’ll be doing so in style.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Just like in college football, basketball teams are using different uniform combinations to try and attract players to their programs, and this superficial method sometimes works. If you have a team that wears a cool uniform, the chances that you’ll want to go there and play for them increase.
It sounds dumb, but it works — in theory.
The Oregon Ducks are trying to go this route on Sunday night against the Wisconsin Badgers, as they’ll be donning some interesting throwback uniforms
The uniforms are interesting, but they’re not really anything that truly pop out at you. Still, they’re better than those annoying neon green uniforms that Oregon has worn in the past — so let’s be as happy as we can here.
The fact of the matter is that Oregon needs to win with substance and not style. No one is winning with a uniform, but at least if the Ducks lose, they’re going out in a blaze of throwback green.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle