Paul Pierce plays hard — even if that means shoving fully grown men into little girls trying to watch a basketball game courtside.
You get what you pay for, and sitting courtside at a basketball game can often become the danger zone due to flying players or balls.
More from Brooklyn Nets
- NBA Rumors: 5 best trade destinations for Pascal Siakam
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA rumors: 4 teams not named Heat or Nets engaged on Damian Lillard trade
- Could James Harden take a page out of Kevin Durant’s trade request playbook?
- Damian Lillard trade request: The best offers Nets and Heat can make to land star
Sunday night, the struggling Sacramento Kings (2-8 in their last 10 games) were hosts to the now surging Washington Wizards (7-3 in their last 10 games after having a 2-11 stretch). Despite the two teams going in opposite directions lately, the Kings got out to a hot start and took a 57-50 lead into halftime.
Prior to the first half ending, Omri Casspi was in transition with the hopes of pushing Sacramento’s lead even higher, but Paul Pierce of the Wizards didn’t want to give him an easy shot and pushed him in the back to stop the play. Casspi was going too fast to control himself, and his momentum led him right into a crowd of people next to the goal.
Out of all the grown men and women around, Casspi found a way to run into the one little girl who was near the action.
She appeared to be alright, but the adults around her sure were concerned – as they should be.
While this wasn’t a bright moment for Casspi, he has been playing great as of late. Casspi had 12 points at the half of this game which gave him his fifth double-digit scoring performance of the month, and that’s after only 12 such games over all the months prior to March.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle