Cleveland Cavaliers superstar LeBron James visited the dentist Monday and posted a photo of his trip to Instagram.
LeBron James is one of the most recognized people in the world. He is one of the best basketball players to ever lace up a pair of shoes and has all the money he will ever need. Still, LeBron James hates Mondays just like the rest of us.
More from Cleveland Cavaliers
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- NBA Rumors: 3 teams that should trade for Joel Embiid
- NBA rumors: How Donovan Mitchell could wind up on the trading block
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 2023 NBA Free Agency: 5 underrated deals that could shift NBA landscape
On Monday, an off-day for the Cleveland Cavaliers, James visited the dentist.
He took to Instagram to post a picture of his trip to the dentist and express his discontent for the dentist and Monday’s that most people can relate to.
In the picture James is laying on the dentist chair while technicians poke and prod his mouth. He looks incredibly uncomfortable and it’s incredible he’s able to remain calm with dentists jabbing him with multiple devices at once.
It’s not surprising to say the least. The toothpaste that dentists use taste awful and getting poked by cold metal tools where nerve endings are is incredibly painful.
The average person can’t relate to the life that LeBron lives for the most part. However, everyone can relate to hating Monday’s and visiting the dentist.
For LeBron, it was a classic case of the Mondays.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle