Following their NCAA Tournament win on Sunday, the Wichita State trolling of Kansas is out in full force
Aside from going to the Final Four two years ago, Sunday afternoon was one of the best days in the history of Wichita State basketball. After years of trying to get their in-state brethren Kansas to agree to a regular season contest to no avail, they were matched up with the Big 12 power in the Round of 32. Well not only did Wichita State win, but they did so in convincing fashion, 78-65.
For Wichita State fans, it was a bit of vindication, getting their first win over the Jayhawks since 1987. Therefore, now that business is taking care of, the trolling can begin at full speed.
Of course, one of the best ways to troll is with the creation of t-shirts, such as this one that perfectly sums up everything that happened on Sunday.
Kansas fans are going to look at this and it’s going to be as if the knife is just getting twisted deeper and deeper. This was their worst nightmare. Little brother–is little brother no longer.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle