Steph Curry is playing at an MVP level and he did something that we rarely see from him on the basketball court. He skied up for the jam on Tuesday night.
Steph Curry has done it all this season. He has made a ton of spectacular plays on the court and had been a human highlight film, but one thing that is rare for the Golden State Warriors point guard is to see him sky above the rim. He rose up and threw it down on the fast break on Tuesday night.
Who is the MVP of the league? Steph Curry is one of the favorites for all the spectacular plays that he makes on the court. He keeps adding spectacular plays to his highlight film this season. He added this fast break dunk onto his film. He doesn’t do that often. He tends to take his shots from the perimeter and he likes to knock down that triple when he gets the chance.
We won’t see chef Curry in a dunk contest any time soon, but he does show that he can get up and put it down. Nice little jam Steph. Now get back to the perimeter and shoot that triple!
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle