Bo Pelini is the only person in American who hates March Madness and there is photographic evidence to prove his disdain for the NCAA Tournament.
Former Nebraska and current Youngstown State head coach Bo Pelini was in Cleveland, Ohio for tonight’s NCAA Tournament action with Notre Dame and Wichita State starting things off in the Sweet Sixteen and he was not happy about that.
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Pelini stopped and posed with a fan at the game at what looks like the line for some adult beverages and took a selfie with one lucky guy and flashed a huge smile to show off all the excitement and jubilation that one would expect from a person attending a March Madness game.
Check out this picture from Fox Sports Ohio’s Zac Jackson:
Doesn’t he look thrilled to be there?
In fairness, that’s just your classic Bo face right there.
It’s the same face he makes when his team is leading 35-7 at the end of the fourth quarter and slightly less hostile and apathetic than the face he makes on Christmas morning.
He’s really an American treasure and we should appreciate all that he brings to the game of college football when the season gets underway this fall. He may not be in Lincoln, Nebraska anymore after a mildly surprising termination at the end of last season, but he’s still the same Bo we have come to know and love.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle