DeAndre Jordan is a monster, which means he naturally throws down monster dunks on a nightly basis.
Surely someone has to be keeping track of how many dunks DeAndre Jordan gets from Chris Paul, right?
In case you couldn’t get enough, here is another angle.
Jordan is usually good for one amazing dunk per game, and he actually came into today’s game with a hefty lead for most dunks this season with 220 (Tyson Chandler is second with 163 dunks).
The Clippers have won their last six games, and they are currently dominating the Celtics with a 21-point halftime lead. Jordan scored 11 points on 71 percent shooting and 11 rebounds through the first two quarters. The 11 rebounds makes it 23 straight games in which Jordan has had double-digit boards, and the early double-double is his 41st this year which will be tied for third in the league. Chris Paul had 13 points on 60 percent shooting and seven assists alongside Jordan. Paul is well on his way to his season average of 10 assists, and that remains the best in the league.
Los Angeles only has eight games remaining this season, and every single one will count. As it stands right now, they are the 5-seed in the West, but also only two games out of the 2-seed (that’s how tight the West is). Of course everyone is focused on the Golden State Warriors, but the Clippers could make a scary run if they get things going.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle