A look back at the main event of WWE WrestleMania 31 between Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar, that saw one of the more exciting finishes in recent memory
WWE WrestleMania 31 surprised a lot of people on Sunday night, as not a lot of people were expecting much coming in. People weren’t expecting much coming in because they were all of the belief that Roman Reigns was definitely walking out as the new WWE World Heavyweight Champion by being the man to finally defeat Brock Lesnar.
Oh, how wrong people were with this one.
First off people were wrong about the match not being all that good, because these two actually told a pretty incredible story.
It was looking like Lesnar was ready to shock everyone and end up walking away with the title, but in reality, it turned out Seth Rollins was the one that was about to shock the entire world.
It was a moment that only a few people saw happening, as we never really thought we would ever see a cash in at WrestleMania. But on Sunday, that is exactly what we saw and it ended up being one of the better endings that we have ever seen on the biggest stage of the entire year.
Things are going to get really interesting from here on out and RAW should be a lot of fun tomorrow.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle