Los Angeles Clippers F Blake Griffin showed off his athleticism on Sunday with a 180 block on the fast break.
Los Angeles Clippers F Blake Griffin is known for his ability to get up in the air and throwing down some monstrous dunks. Fans come to the games waiting to see Blake get up to rip down the rim.We won’t be seeing one of those highlights on this post though. Instead we will see another athletic play by Blake on the defensive end of the court. Blake was fooled with the pump fake on the fast break and went up for the block on Sunday, as he was descending back to the earth he did a 180 in mid-air and still made the block on the shot attempt. Now that is athleticism.
How in the world do you come away with a clean block on this play? It looks like he would have got some help from DeAndre Jordan on the play if he didn’t get the block, but he didn’t need any help at all to make this spectacular play. Next week we will be waiting for the 360 block from Griffin and then after he can start working on the between the legs windmill block.
h/t NBA Legion
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle