76ers prospect Joel Embiid, finally dressed in warm ups Monday night. While he wasn’t active, he did dance on the court with his team before the game.
The Philadelphia 76ers may have only 18 wins, but that’s a lot more than many picked them to win. Even more importantly, their young players are gaining experience and since the All-Star break, the team has began building some chemistry.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
Monday night, their 2014 draft pick, Joel Embiid, was dressed in warm ups and on the bench to join his teammates.
Embiid hasn’t played at all this season because of a broken navicular bone in his foot. However, it appears as if he’s moving good and he’s been participating in practice drills lately.
While Embiid wasn’t active for the 76ers, he was dancing along with his teammates and sharing laughs.
It’s unclear whether or not Embiid will play before this season is over, but the 76ers have to be excited seeing him out interacting and having fun with his teammates on the court.
The 76ers have a bright future with Embiid and Nerlens Noel. It is also likely they will add another top pick in this year’s draft.
While it will take some time for the young guys to gel, it’s great seeing Embiid on the court. Even if he’s not playing.
[H/T: SB Nation]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle