Maybe Marc Gasol should take some classes on learning how to handle missing a shot.
Dear Marc Gasol, official NBA jerseys don’t just grow on trees and tons of fans would love to get their hands on just one.
More from Memphis Grizzlies
- NBA Rumors: Heat lowball Blazers, Lakers spoil Summer League, Brooks gets crazy
- NBA Rumors: 5 best trade destinations for Pascal Siakam
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- NBA Free Agency Live Deal Tracker: Grading every signing made worst to best
- NBA Power Rankings: Which team is in the best position heading into free agency?
Memphis got out to an early lead in the first quarter and Gasol was hoping to push that lead even further by knocking down a short jumper he so often makes. The shot looked good, but it bounced around the rim a few times and ultimately did not go it. Gasol did not enjoy missing that shot.
Gasol must have been watching Wrestlemania yesterday, because he decided to pull a Hulk Hogan and rip his jersey apart in frustration. It’s hard to imagine what was going through his head, because it’s a pretty silly and childish thing to do for a grown man.
The Grizzlies are hoping to finish the year strong as they are one-loss away from getting back into the 2-seed of the Western Conference playoffs. Not only are they that close to climbing up in the playoff race, but they are also two games out from dropping all the way to the 6-seed. The West is simply a different type of beast and every single game down the stretch will count.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle