After his “suspension” on Monday night, it looks as if we won’t see Brock Lesnar until the biggest event of the summer rolls around
This past Monday night on WWE RAW we were treated to what was one of the more memorable moments in the show’s history when Brock Lesnar went completely nuts, destroying everything in his sight, including Michael Cole, when Seth Rollins would not grant him his WWE title rematch right then and there. As we know, his actions then got him “suspended” by Stephanie McMahon.
More from WWE
- WWE Money in the Bank 2023 live results and highlights
- WWE Money in the Bank future locations, 2024, 2025 and beyond
- How to watch WWE Money in the Bank 2023: Full streaming guide
- WWE Money in the Bank 2023 start time, match card, live stream, and how to watch
- What time is WWE Money in the Bank 2023?
Of course, we know the suspension is to get him off TV for a while, as we already knew coming in that he would not be around all the time, as his contract doesn’t require him to be.
That said, when exactly can we expect to see Lesnar back on our television screens?
Well, according to the latest report from the Wrestling Observer, Lesnar should be back right around the time in August when SummerSlam rolls around.
SummerSlam this year is emanating from Brooklyn, New York, and you know that the Beast will have a pretty big role on the show. As a matter of fact, if there was any event that you can see Rollins dropping the title, it would be there to Lesnar. Possibly with Lesnar putting on a SummerSlam performance like he did last year where he obliterated John Cena to originally take the belt.
It’ll be hard to go without Lesnar on TV for that long, but it really is for the better, especially when it comes to his babyface turn. When he returns, that crowd is going to go absolutely out of their minds.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle