With Kevin Durant out of the lineup, the Oklahoma City Thunder need all the help they can get if they’re going to grab the final playoff spot in the Western Conference with the New Orleans Pelicans right on their tail.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
Russell Westbrook has been putting up some amazing performances on the court, having recording multiple triple-doubles.
Another player coming on as of late for the Thunder, is guard Anthony Morrow.
Morrow throughout his career, has been known for his ability to shoot threes. Friday night against the Grizzlies, Morrow made another shot that looked like poetry in motion.
Firing a quick-release off a pass from his point guard D.J. Augustin, Morrow sprung to his feet as he his shot gracefully glided into the hoop.
He barely had to even leave his feet to nail the shot.
If the Thunder are going to compete in the playoffs, especially against other teams in the Western Conference that can shoot, they will need Morrow and others to knock down the big shot when open.
As things stand today, the Thunder would face off against the No. 1 seed Golden State Warriors in the first-round of the playoffs.
Morrow will have plenty of chances to show off his beautiful stroke if that happens.
[H/T: James Herbert]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle