The Kentucky Wildcats were stunned by Wisconsin in the Final Four on Saturday and Ashley Judd was pretty sad about it
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Saturday night in Indianapolis we saw something that not many people thought we were going to see this season, and that was the Kentucky Wildcats going down. In the Final Four match up with the Wisconsin Badgers on Saturday night, they were downed 71-64, leaving a lot of Kentucky fans sad. Of course, no one may have been sadder about all of this than Ashley Judd.
Judd was in attendance for this one, of course, and she cheered her heart out for her beloved Wildcats. But as the clock was winding down and the realization was beginning to set in that the quest for perfection was all coming to an end, all she could do was fight back the tears.
Of course, she was doing her best to put on that lovely smile of hers, but you can see right through it all that she’s heartbroken, much like a lot of other Kentucky faithful on this Saturday evening in early April of 2015.
Still, though, 38 in a row is nothing that Kentucky fans should be ashamed of, not even Judd. It was a hell of an accomplishment and the Wildcats just fell short.
(h/t Bro Bible)