Charles Barkley still has little idea what he’s talking about when it comes to the college games that he’s covering
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
It is time for the 2015 Final Four in just a matter of moments, and in the first game of the two we’re going to see a huge showdown between the Michigan State Spartans and the Duke Blue Devils. Of course, before the game got underway, we got some predictions and pointers from the expert panel, which included Charles Barkley again.
And once again, Barkley showed us all that he really has no idea what he’s talking about when it comes to having to cover the college game.
This was made clearly obvious when he was talking about the Michigan State vs Duke match up, and he got to the part where he talked about Duke’s “Winston Justice.”
Yes, most of you have probably figured out by now that he was talking about Justise Winslow, who just so happens to be one of the biggest stars that this Duke team has this season. So, it’s not like he’s some scrub off the bench, meaning that the last thing you should do is screw up his name.
Oh boy, it’s gonna be a long night with Chuck.
(h/t SB Nation)
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle