A look at the spectacular action that we saw on Saturday night in the Final Four between the Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
We knew coming into Saturday night that the Final Four match up between the Kentucky Wildcats and Wisconsin Badgers was going to be a Heavyweight fight, and that it indeed was. This thing was everything that we could have asked for and then some.
But when it was all said and done, it was the Wisconsin Badgers that came away with the improbable win and will now meet the Duke Blue Devils on Monday night for the national title.
However, before we get there on Monday night, there is no way that we could every forget what an epic Final Four game this was on Saturday night. This was one of the best we’ve ever seen and it topped the bout that these two had last year.
That being said, here’s a look at the highlights from the game on Saturday night in the Final Four between Wisconsin and Kentucky.
When you go 38-0, it seems as if you’re unbeatable. We all thought that Kentucky was an unstoppable force, but that definitely was not the case as we saw on Saturday night. Wisconsin came out and they played with everything they had and came away with one of the more historical wins in the history of college basketball.
What were your thoughts on this one? Let us know in the comments below.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle