Michigan State’s Travis Trice was out again at the Final Four showing that he’s a magician with the ball in his hands
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Very few people will argue that Travis Trice has been a key part of this Michigan State Final Four run that has landed them in Indianapolis on Saturday playing against the Duke Blue Devils, as he has been playing some of his best basketball all year here down the stretch. Early on in the game Saturday night, he was showing that he’s not missing a beat now that he’s on the big stage.
Michigan State got off to a pretty fast start in this one, something that they needed to get done, and Trice had a lot to do with that. While he was knocking down threes, his best play may have come when he had the ball in his hands dribbling.
At one point early in the contest, watch below as he just plain and simple puts Duke’s Tyus Jones right to the Indianapolis floor with his dribbling skills.
Cook never stood a chance guarding Trice, and if they can’t get it together, the Blue Devils might be in trouble if Trice is really able to let loose.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle