Jahlil Okafor is hitting that point against Michigan State where he’s just going to start dunking all over the place
More from March Madness
- Angel Reese thinks First Lady’s plan for hosting NCAA Champion is super lame
- Who won men’s March Madness?
- Watch One Shining Moment 2023 after UConn wins national championship
- CBB world reacts to Jim Nantz’s emotional final March Madness sign-off
- UConn national championship parade day, time, route details
Well needless to say here on this lovely Saturday night, things are not going very well for the Michigan State Spartans against Duke in the Final Four. After getting off to a hot start, they have been taken over by the Blue Devils, and in the second half here, Jahlil Okafor is starting to find that groove of his that usually ends up putting teams to bed for good.
It’s a tough task to manage, but you cannot let Okafor have his way on the inside if you want a prayer of winning against Duke, and Michigan State is not handling that task well.
Case and point: This play right here in the second half where Okafor was just allowed to get the ball and slam it home way too easy.
Yeah, if you wanna beat the Blue Devils, that simply can’t happen. Again, yes, it is a pretty tough task to keep him from having his way down low there, but something has to be done.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle