On Sunday, Frank Kaminsky basically told reporters to drop the subject of what Andrew Harrison said about him
More from Mens Basketball
- Bronny James collapses at practice, taken to ICU with cardiac arrest
- 3 quick takeaways from Kentucky basketball’s win vs. Germany at GLOBL JAM
- UNC basketball adds fifth transfer of offseason with West Virginia big
- Undrafted Kentucky basketball star makes NBA contract official
- Caesars Iowa Promo Unlocks Massive $1,250 Bonus to Bet on ANYTHING!
There has been a dark cloud that has overshadowed the Final Four on Sunday, and that dark cloud is the comments that were made on Saturday night by Andrew Harrison when talking about Frank Kaminsky. Following Kentucky’s loss to Wisconsin, their first of the season, Harrison said, “F*** the n****” directly into a live microphone.
Since then, Harrison has come out on his Twitter account to apologize, and he even noted that he talked to Kaminsky to clear the whole issue up.
Well, since Wisconsin has one more game to play on Monday against Duke for the national title, the Badgers had to meet with the media on Sunday, and of course Kaminsky was asked about the incident. In his response, he reiterated what Harrison said about the two talking it all out, and took it a step further by basically telling everyone to drop it.
Of course, Kaminsky just wants everyone to drop the issue because he has a lot bigger things to worry about in the next 24 hours with the Duke Blue Devils waiting in the wings.
Eventually this whole situation will go away, but unfortunately not as soon as Harrison or Kaminsky would like it to.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle