He hasn’t been able to play a single game this year, but Joel Embiid has had some entertaining pregame moments.
Oh, Joel Embiid, stop teasing us and just get on the court already!
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
The Philadelphia 76ers took a flyer on Embiid with the third overall pick in the most recent NBA draft. Embiid was arguably the number one prospect coming out of Kansas, but he had to have surgery to repair his foot and that prevented him from going number one overall.
It is possible that Embiid’s injury becomes a career-long issue that he is always dealing with and stops him from ever reaching his full potential. However, there’s also a good chance that doesn’t happen. Maybe in 10 years the world will look back on the 76ers taking Embiid with the third pick and laugh at how big of a steal they got.
Obviously he hasn’t been able to show us any actual game action as he’s been recovering from his surgery, but Embiid is known to have some fun during the pregame activities. First it was about a month ago when he went through his legs for the dunk, and today he showed off how far he can shoot a normal jump shot.
Nothing but net, and with such ease. Much impressive, Embiid.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle