Kyrie Irving continues his crazy day after he hit a shot clock buzzer beater from behind half court.
Kyrie Irving is just straight disrespectful today, making some amazing shots during Sunday’s game against the Chicago Bulls in Cleveland.
With time expiring on the shot clock, Irving was behind half court and nailed an absolute bomb after defender Aaron Brooks fell down. Take a look:
Kyrie Irving has proved that he’s just pretty much not human during this Easter Sunday showdown against the Bulls. Take a look at this shot he hit before the buzzer rang to end the first quarter:
Turn around fade over two defenders much larger than Kyrie while the buzzer is about to go off? No problem for him at all.
Kyrie Irving is leading the Cavs in scoring through three quarters against the Bulls with his 24 points. The Cavs hold the second spot in the Eastern Conference standings and are three games ahead of the Chicago Bulls who sit in third right now. The Cavs lead the season series against Chicago 2-1 and while Chicago is keeping it close through three quarters, 79-71, Kyrie Irving will probably just nail another buzzer beater at the end of the game to seal the deal anyway.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle