A look at the shirts for the national champions of college basketball this season, the Duke Blue Devils
Monday night we were treated to one of the better NCAA Tournament title games that we have seen in quite a while, as the Duke Blue Devils took on the Wisconsin Badgers in Indianapolis. When all was said and done on the court inside Lucas Oil Stadium, it was Duke that was crowned the national champions of college basketball.
This Duke team fought hard all year, and while they weren’t able to capture the ACC trophy, they got the prize that really mattered in the end.
Of course, the Duke fans are all in the celebrating mood and that means they want to wear the apparel that the team is wearing following the huge win.
That said, here’s a look at the shirts for the national champion Duke Blue Devils.
Those are some pretty nice digs for the national champs and their fans, and it’s just some more championship swag to add to the already crowded collection in Durham.
The Duke Blue Devils are the champs, and these shirts show it.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle