DeMarcus Cousins is one of the most physically imposing players in the NBA and the Sacramento Kings big man has a big fan in an adorable little fan who impersonated his hulk flex.
If he didn’t play for the lowly Sacramento Kings, DeMarcus Cousins would be a household name around NBA circles and a likely first team All-NBA selection.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
He still may be a first team All-NBA selection, but few fans outside of Sacramento or fans who play the Kings on a routine basis are aware of what the former Kentucky center has done this season.
Cousins is the only player in the NBA in the top-five in both points and rebounds this year with averages of 24.1 and 12.7 respectively and could be an MVP candidate if only the Kings knew how to put talent around him.
His play in the low post and dominance on the glass is made easier by his sheer size, strength and power and he likes showing off his power when he can by doing his “hulk flex” after a big dunk or sinking a bucket and drawing a foul like he did last night.
After going hard to the rack, sinking his shot and going to the line he did his hulk flex and one impressionable little girl in the stands imitated Cousins and did her own version of the hulk flex and I must say it’s pretty darn precious.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle