Tom Brady will raise his wife and kids in Boston. He is a lifer.
New England Patriots QB Tom Brady was born and raised in San Mateo, CA, but he is all about the New England area. He was brought in 15 years ago and will never leave again. This is his home and will always be his home. He is a lifer.
“This is where my kids were born, where they’ll be raised,” Brady said at the Salesforce World Tour Boston stop at Hynes Convention Center, via the Boston Herald. “I’ll be a lifer here.”
More from Miscellaneous
- Caesars and PointsBet Promo Codes: $1,750 Bonus For ANY World Cup or MLB Game!
- Win $200 GUARANTEED From $1 Bet Today With Bet365 MLB Sign-Up Promo!
- Taylor Swift may have saved the Yankees after slump-busting outing for Anthony Rizzo
- Claim a $1,250 Bonus for ANY Bet With Caesars UFC Promo Code!
- Bet $10, Win $250 GUARANTEED Tonight With FanDuel and DraftKings UFC Promo Codes!
“With all due respect to the Bay Area, there’s no better place to play than Boston,” Brady said. “When I got here, it was still very much a Red Sox town. They really dominated the headlines. We were fortunate to win in 2001 and it made people interested in football again. And we’ve had such a great run for the past 15 years.”
After 15 years in the New Engand area, he has fallen in love and does not plan on ever leaving. This is his home and the people love him. He sold his mansion in Los Angeles and built a $4.5 million house in Brookline, Mass. This is where he will raise his family. This is where the Brady kids will grow up.
He recently threw out the first pitch for the Boston Red Sox home opener and wore a huge number 5 on his shirt. The pitch was unimpressive as it was a one-hopper to the catcher, but the number 5 on the tee made some noise. In classic Tom Brady fashion, he is looking forward to the next championship (number 5) and never is satisfied on the one that was just won.
After 4 Super Bowl championship and 2 NFL MVP awards, the city of Boston is happy to adopt the quarterback into their community. Since being drafted by the Patriots in the 6th round, Brady has helped bring the Patriots to the top of the headlines in the New England area.
The city of Boston has their golden boy. They have their quarterback that will always be a part of their community. Even when he decides to hang up the cleats, you know that ht will still claim the New England area as his home. His kids will be part of the community. I couldn’t think of Tom in any other way. He is Boston. He is New England.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle