The NBA Playoff Picture is now officially set, and the first round bracket features plenty of action that will keep us all thoroughly entertained.
It has been an exciting season so far in the NBA but this is the time of year when things get real and the games start to matter like they never have before. The last night of the season was intense, but now that all of the playoff spots have been filled, the real fun now begins.
The most thrilling game saw New Orleans Pelicans managed to stun the world and not only make the playoffs but do so by beating the defending champions in the San Antonio Spurs. That might be the highlight of the Pelicans trip to the postseason, as they face the Golden State Warriors — basketball’s best three-point shooting team.
Here’s a look at the NBA Playoff Picture and the final bracket heading into the postseason.
Click to Enlarge
In addition to the movement at the bottom of the brackets, teams like the Chicago Bulls, Los Angeles Clippers and Toronto Raptors moved around in the seedings and have secured their first-round spots.
More from NBA
- Predicting NBA’s Christmas Day Schedule: Lakers, Warriors highlight slate of postseason rematches
- 3 reasons the Blazers should trade Damian Lillard to the Heat and 2 reasons they shouldn’t
- LeBron James, Giannis, Damian Lillard all want that Mbappé money
- Jaylen Brown signs richest contract in NBA history without a left hand
- NBA rumors: Pistons determined to trade Killian Hayes
It’s hard to say which matchup will prove to be the most interesting, as there are storylines all over the place. From obvious storylines like LeBron James returning the Cavaliers to the postseason to newer storylines like Anthony Davis’ first trip to the postseason, this year’s playoff schedule looks to be the most thrilling we’ve seen in a long time.
Here’s a look at the complete TV schedule for the first-round of the NBA Playoffs:
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle