Chicago Bulls point guard Derrick Rose is making his return to the playoffs after coming back from injury and he brought the crowd to their feet early on.
Derrick Rose has finally returned to the playoffs and the energy is back in the United Center.
More from Chicago Bulls
- NBA Rumors: Warriors, Lakers among contenders for key free agent
- 3 players Bulls can sign with Disabled Player Exception
- NBA free agency: The 3 biggest losers in this offseason so far
- The new NBA flopping rules explained
- 5 players Sixers could acquire in Harden deal to stay competitive
Taking on the young Milwaukee Bucks squad, Derrick Rose sent a message early that he means business as he made an impressive score.
Driving down the court, Rose slowed up and then juked Michael Carter-Williams and Ersan Ilyasova out of their shoes. He caught both Bucks defenders standing still and split both of them with ease.
Even more impressively, he went up and adjusted his body around the defender for the layup.
Roses explosive offensive play is certainly a welcome sight for Bulls fans. If Rose can make dynamic plays and play like his old self that won an MVP, then the Bulls have to be one of the favorites to represent the Eastern Conference in the finals.
For Milwaukee, they are a young team with young players playing in the postseason for the first time. They’re going to have to learn quickly that they need to be active on their feet at all times.
If they don’t then Derrick Rose will continue to pick apart the defense on his way to the hoop.
[H/T: Hardwood Paroxysm]
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle