Golden State Warriors point guard Stephen Curry made 286 three-point shots during the 2014-2015 NBA season, and you can watch them all in one video.
Warriors guard Steph Curry broke his own record of the most made three-pointers in one season. He made a total of 286 three point shots out of 646 attempts. That’s almost 50 percent, 44 percent to be exact. That’s pretty insane. Even better is that Next Impulse Sports made a nearly 20 minute video of the entire montage of three pointers. Watch and see just how insanely good his aim is.
Watching the video you can see just how ridiculously good he is at making these shots. He does it with defenders in his face, from way back behind the line, while falling down or to the side and yes, even while wide open. There’s times when he’s so on fire, he’s literally going from one end to the other making three-pointers.
Known as one of the quickest releases on the court, you can easily see that here as he often shoots barely a second after being passed the ball. Some of the best parts are when he’s so completely sure that he’s made the three that he’s already running down the court celebrating while the ball is still in the air on its way to the basket. Don’t forget the buzzer beaters and the shots taken from near half-court.
Hard to watch this video and not think MVP.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle