The Philadelphia Eagles announced the signing of Tim Tebow and the Washington Redskins saw an opportunity to troll away.
For those that haven’t heard, the Philadelphia Eagles are giving Tim Tebow another shot in the NFL. They made the deal official today, when Tebow signed, and celebrated with a picture on Twitter welcoming him to the team.
The rest of the NFC East doesn’t seem to be impressed however, or at least the Washington Redskins. They took the opportunity to troll them, albeit subliminally subtweeting them, with a classic meme.
For those who don’t understand the meme, it basically means that the “that isn’t my business,” and considering that it was posted minutes after the Eagles’ tweet, it seems to be in reference to that. It isn’t the best example of trolling we’ve ever seen on the internet, but you got to give it to the Redskins for trying.
Still it is pretty hilarious, especially when it comes from a team that is a perennial bottom-dweller like the Redskins. They have a laundry list of issues on their own.
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle