John Legend caught Bill Belichick staring at his wife’s behind on Saturday night and he called him out on it
Saturday night was the White House Correspondent’s Dinner, and as usual, the stars from all walks of sports and entertainment were on hand. You see, though, when you have that many eyes on you for such a night, you have to be careful of everything that you’re doing. Example: Don’t stare at the ass of another man’s wife. Looking at you, Bill Belichick!
Yes, for one photo op on Saturday night, cameras just happened to catch a glimpse of the New England Patriots head coach taking a nice long stare at the behind of one Chrissy Teigen, who as we all know is married to the talented singer, John Legend.
As if just the picture being snapped wasn’t bad enough, it was immediately brought to the attention of Legend, who not only called Belichick out on it, but he provided quite the sick burn as well.
Oh, now that’s just priceless.
Hey, you can’t really blame Belichick for taking a peek real quick, but you have got to be more careful. Learn how to peek out the side or something, man, c’mon!
More from FanSided
- Joe Burrow owes Justin Herbert a thank you note after new contract
- Chiefs gamble at wide receiver could already be biting them back
- Braves-Red Sox start time: Braves rain delay in Boston on July 25
- Yankees: Aaron Boone gives optimistic return date for Aaron Judge
- MLB Rumors: Yankees-Phillies trade showdown, Mariners swoop, India goes to Seattle